Monday, June 21, 2010

So after getting settled in, I am starting to get a little more comfotable with the time and schedule around here. yesterday I finally started taking pictures, so I am posting my favorites on here! I hope you guys enjoy and if you want to see all of them including the take outs then I will have them on facebook. Ok sooo where do I begin.
Between eating amazing food everyday which if not careful would probably make me fat really quick, I am walking all over town for hours and hours everyday to balance it out. Yesterday was another amazing day, but I did not take too many pictures just because of the amount of tourists and also because it was raining off and on all day. Places like the Colosseum, Circus Maximus The Roman Forum and some others will be saved for a later date, but I did get other pictures and just remember this is a work in progress so I will be dialing all this in as we go. So please be patient and I will try to keep this thing interesting. Ok so I have to go to my first day of class so enjoy the pics and I will see you all later.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Where O where are the Pictures? :(